Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine's Day Wish for Army of Women

Happy Valentine's Day to All!
I'm posting this Share the Love heart from Army of Women today in support of this amazing organization with a mission to find the cause of breast cancer and eradicate this disease once and for all. What do I love about Army of Women? I love that it is an organization dedicated to research and proactive, positive choices. I love that it is women (and men, too) taking matters into their own hands, and charting their own destiny. I love that it is research and science-based, that its goal is to come up with solutions, answers, and hope. Please join me this Valentine's Day in support of Army of Women and help to create a healthy, happy, breast cancer-free future for all. Go to www.armyofwomen.org to find out more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment